Providing decision makers with the in-depth analysis and recommendations they need to prepare for and respond to disasters that threaten the public's health.
Use the filters below to find work related to disaster preparedness and response.
- Biothreat Agents and Emerging Infectious Disease in the Emergency Department. November 2018.
- Too Many Patients…A Framework to Guide Statewide Allocation of Scarce Mechanical Ventilation During Disasters. October 2018.
- Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks. October 2018.
- Public Health Resilience Checklist for High-Consequence Infectious Diseases—Informed by the Domestic Ebola Response in the United States. October 2018.
- Taiwan’s Annual Seasonal Influenza Mass Vaccination Program—Lessons for Pandemic Planning. September 2018.