Advancing priorities and strategies to prepare for, respond to, and recover from large-scale epidemics of natural or deliberate origin.
Use the filters below to find work related to infectious disease and epidemics.
- Conversation with CDC Director Robert Redfield: The Latest on the DRC Ebola Outbreak. November 2018.
- Biothreat Agents and Emerging Infectious Disease in the Emergency Department. November 2018.
- Infectious Diseases Physicians: Improving and Protecting the Public’s Health- Why Equitable Compensation is Critical. October 2018.
- Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks. October 2018.
- Public Health Resilience Checklist for High-Consequence Infectious Diseases—Informed by the Domestic Ebola Response in the United States. October 2018.