Advancing priorities and strategies to prepare for, respond to, and recover from large-scale epidemics of natural or deliberate origin.
Use the filters below to find work related to infectious disease and epidemics.
- Susceptibility of Virulent Yersinia pestis Bacteria to Predator Bacteria in the Lungs of Mice. December 2018.
- Multistate Infestation with the Exotic Disease–Vector Tick Haemaphysalis longicornis — United States, August 2017–September 2018. November 2018.
- Ramping Up the Response to Ebola. November 2018.
- Conversation with CDC Director Robert Redfield: The Latest on the DRC Ebola Outbreak. November 2018.
- Biothreat Agents and Emerging Infectious Disease in the Emergency Department. November 2018.