Topics in Clinical Biosecurity: SARS
Listed below are all CBN articles on SARS published since 2005
- 12/20/2013. SARS: Beyond Amoy Gardens: On the 10th anniversary of SARS, a research team from CUHK revisited the Amoy Gardens outbreak to assess whether airborne spread of the virus extended further than that 19-building complex, with results indicating greater spread than originally thought.
- 09/27/2013. The Burden of Coronavirus: In addition to MERS and SARS, 4 other CoVs infect humans. Two (229E, OC43) have been known as human pathogens for decades; 2 (NL63, HKU1) were discovered post-SARS. The 229E and OC43 strains are thought responsible for a large proportion of common colds.
- Ribavirin Not Effective Against SARS. July 18, 2005.
- SARS, With the Benefit of Hindsight. June 2, 2005.
- Airborne spread of SARS; Marburg outbreak. April 6, 2005.